Soft Lass

Options
Just watching one of those corny Sunday afternoon films and thought what a waste of time until the last bit came on.

The woman was with a man that controlled her, as am I. The last line was ' the only thing I could control was my weight'.

There are reasons people don't leave theses relationships which is not the point but whenever I am low I eat.

Replies

• AuroraCoL
    AuroraCoL Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was in that relationship for five years. I got out and I'm grateful every day that I did. No matter how hard it is, please just do it. Walk away.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Strength comes not from being able to do something you want to, but from being able to do something you need to. I convinced myself for 2 years that 'it's not that bad' or 'it's all in my head' or 'he's just having a bad day'. And then, one day I decided I'd had enough and walked away and I haven't regretted it since. It was hard because I thought it was love... and "what if"...
    Change the thought process of control... work out, get fit and healthy and build your confidence back up and those reasons might start to look like excuses.