Body type?

Options
Hi guys!

I've been trying to figure out my body type, but I haven't really found any evidence that strongly points to one. (pear, rectangle, inverted triangle, hourglass, apple, ect.) I'm not sure if anyone could help me out but I'd love to hear your opinions!

At my thinest my measurments were thus:

Shoulders: 39"
Bust: 35"
Waist: 26"
Hips: 36"
Thighs: 20"

Thanks in advance :).

Replies

• DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Assuming we're just sticking with the main body types, I think most places would put those measurements at hourglass. Bust & hips within an inch of each other, and waist at least 9 or 10 inches smaller than that.

I'm not sure why you couldn't find evidence that points to one, that seems like a pretty definitive hourglass to me. Yes the hips & bust aren't exactly the same, but I've never seen anywhere that's said they have to be, it's always been within an inch or 2 inches of each other.
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Oooh oooh oooh, I know what body type you have!! Human :-) Why try to box yourself into a specific category? Just be proud of your body and enjoy every single aspect of it without having to categorize it :-)
  • Glutenfreefitness
    Options
    Finding out your body shape can help you pick out clothes that look the best on you, thats basically why I wanted to find out :). But I understand what you mean, I think that every body is beautiful though.