HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!

Options
Why was the any "native american success stories" allowed to stay but any african american success stories was deleted!?

I don't understand why people only get picky whenever someone African american speaks up? God forbid we speak up and make ourselves stand out or anything....

Does MFP have a double standard or something I don't know about?

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    It's a matter of one was reported and the other was not. Is that because African Americans make some people uncomfortable and Native Americans do not? Not sure.

But in accordance with MFP rules I intend to be vigilant in reporting all threads the isolate based on physical characteristics, such as gender, height, weight, and body shape. We can't allow this hypocrisy to continue and so I encourage you to do the same.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Please note these topics have not been deleted, they have been moved while we review the moderation issues at hand. Folks patience is very much appreciated while we take the time to review what has been posted and reported. Given this is a Sunday, we won't be able to discuss it internally until tomorrow so please expect these topics will stay hidden until then.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!