5'5 girl looking for friends also with ~20lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• deesplodah
    Options
    me! i'm hoping to drop a solid twenty after a particularly unhealthy winter.
  • alexrichaa
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'4 152lbs trying to lose 19+. SO glad you've started this thread I think the support will be fantastic x
  • TansieEye
    Options
    Yep, looking to lose 10 more, already lost 8. I'm 5'4"&1/2. ;)
  • JdoubleJ
    JdoubleJ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5ft 5 and currently 131 lbs. I started to lose weight in 2009 at 175 lbs and now need some support to get to my final goal of 125lbs. Please add me!
  • Julesdublin
    Julesdublin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 5’6 and I gained 26lbs (12 kilos) last year. I want to go down to 132 (60kilos).
    Non of my clothes fit me and I feel so unattractive :(
    I am new to this site. Feel free to add me.
  • nyleesia
    Options
    I'm exactly 5'5" and looking to lose exactly 20 lbs. If you want we can swap ideas and recipes and motivate each other. I'm really new to this, but very interested. I'm pesco vegetarian btw, so if that's a problem nevermind. My usually spicy and always "different"-tasting, recipes revolve around fish and some other seafood, like squid, and lots of vegetables. I usually go over my sugar goal because I like the sweetest fruits. Additionally, I live on an island in the Caribbean, Trinidad, so you can imagine the pressure to be beach ready.
  • marymoni
    marymoni Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 trying to lose around 15lbs to get to 125! I'm always looking for more motivating friends :)
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I am 5'4.5 and trying to lose 20-25 pounds by June 7th, to put me at a goal of about 112!
    Doing anything and everything that I can do to get there.
    I am always looking for motivating and helpful friends!
    Anyone, feel free to add!!!
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" looking to lose a regain of 39lbs more by July! *crosses fingers* *which will put me at my original lose of 160lbs* Any motivating or helpful info is needed and wanted! Please feel free to add me as well :-D

I follow the low carb high fat diet :-)
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    HI, I am 5'2" and went from 158 to 133 lbs since september. I would like to be 120 lbs and toned. I am almost 50 (Yikes) so I find loosing weight more difficult than it used to be. Please add me as friend.
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a little over 5'6" and have about 14 pounds left to lose!

:) I started with 18 left, so I've been making progress for a month now!

Anyone here can feel free to add me.
  • musicgal86
    musicgal86 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am 5'6" and about 134 lbs but trying to get down to about 115
  • girl6_nyc
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Ideally I'd like to lose about 10-15 lbs. I just need some accountability friends, friends who update their exercise and food logs and who are honest about it.
  • xLittleMissVixenx
    Options
    I'm 5'3" but looking to lose about the same amount of weight. Lost 6lbs already and aim to lose another 10-15lbs by May preferably. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Lost 38 lbs so far.. and want to lose another 13... and I am 5.4 as long as I stand up straight :)
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Im 5 '6 157
    Goal 140
  • CittiB
    CittiB Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm 5'6 with 15lbs to lose. Desperate for some motivation if anyone's got any! And I'll try encourage too - don't know how good I'll be at it yet!
  • mekkzy888
    mekkzy888 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 too, want to lose about 14lbs. Anyone can add me :) I nearly always log in so promise I'll message back if you wanna talk!
  • rjwb93
    Options
    Hi, I'm also 5'5" & 155lb wanting to lose 22lb (or 10kg) :-) looking to make positive friends to swap recipes and advice with. Cheers, Ruby
  • Lily_Red
    Options
    Hi, 5'5 207 pounds looking to lose 25 pds by summer. Looking for active friends could always use more encouragement and have plenty to give. Feel free to add me. :happy: