Time to make some friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• Aeramis13
    Aeramis13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Don't get hung up on your "due date", but you really CAN get that goal weight! Please feel free to add me so we can work together towards our goals :)
  • alwgnw8772
    Options
    Hi, I am Anna. I do not diet, I refuse. I am not over weight however I have several health issues that I need to get under control. One way of doing this is by healthy eating. However I have a major issue with HEATHY EATING. I over eat, under eat, eat junk, eat pretty much anything I want, and my health is suffering from it. So I am looking for a way to track my eating, eating healthier, and maintaining it :smile:
  • Pheboh
    Pheboh Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy (and everyone)

I'm also shooting to be under 200lbs! My only goal I'm focused on right now (scale wise) is 199! I'd like to be there by May 1st! Been a while since I've seen that number.

Feel free to add me - anyone else too!
  • susanfloes
    Options
    You can me also, really struggling At the moment.
  • shainafay
    shainafay Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I added you! Anyone else feel free to add me as well. It's just really motivational to have a lot of people on your news feed!
  • notfat4ever
    notfat4ever Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy, I'm in the same boat. I'm starting my goal today. I will send you a friend request...let's lose this weight! Dana
  • carla113
    carla113 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! It would be great to have some others to help motivate and keep me company on my journey. :)
  • GemPlump
    Options
    Hi there Amy. Feel free to add me as well. I'm just starting off and like you, I think back to when I was under 200 where I was so uncomfortable and self-conscious, and that seems like a dream now! Let's support each other! Good luck!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    hey guys feel free to join my group and add me..

have released over 20 pounds. working on my last 30.

lets do this together

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • Alabamamomof577
    Options
    I am Brandy from Alabama and I have a long story to tell.I am too tired to type everything but will do so tomorrow! I hope to make some great friends with you guys!! :) #HealthyEating

28155642.png