1st goal reached!

FemininGuns
FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
So, I've been on here since July, been working hard since June. I've lost a total of 12lbs since on MFP and haven't measure myself yet this month, but in August had lost 7 inches total. Starting weight: 145 Current weight: 133 (Woot!)

I am absolutely exctatic that I was able to put on my old pair of jeans and was comfortable in them! Yay for moi :)

Thanks to MFP and MFP friends in keeping motivated. Cheers all!!!

Replies

• energyzer8
    energyzer8 Posts: 14 Member
    That's AWESOME!! Keep it up!! :bigsmile:
  • woot woot
  • ghalliday
    ghalliday Posts: 46 Member
    Fab :-)))) Well done :-)))
  • Great job! Keep up the great work!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Great job! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to drop pant sizes!!!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    When i was in the shower last night I found myself thinking about this post and wondered if I had kept my old jeans or if I had gotten rid of them in my "give to goodwill" frenzy a few months ago. I know that I gave up some tops that I will like. Good job fitting into those jeans!
  • Good job!! There is NO GREATER FEELING than fitting into those "skinny jeans". (okay....really, there probably is, but that is ONE AWESOME FEELING, am I right???) Hope you have a fun weekend. Keep up the good work! :)
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    well done - yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!