60 + pounds to lose!? Join Me And Lets GITERDUN!

Options

Replies

• vevans5579
    Options
    I've done the same thing over and over again. Don't beat yourself up. At least you haven't given up! Congrats on that weight loss, I think it's awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    i kinda did the same thing last year i lost about 20lbs went from 258 to about 238 and gained all but like 1.5lbs back so now i've lost a few lbs again already but i need more motivation and people keeping me in check this time lol i have way more then 60lbs to lose. but i need to start somewhere!
  • wshultz14
    wshultz14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    add me... I have 75 lbs to loose
  • Kirst412
    Options
    Add me :) I have 60+ pounds to lose also
  • stpt_guy
    stpt_guy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in the process of losing my weight, I started with 69 pounds and have done the yo-yo with my weight thing for years. I am determined to change this! I added you, and would be happy to hlep motivate anyone else.
  • carriern2006
    carriern2006 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a lot more than 60 to lose but you have to start somewhere!! Add me if you want friends and support!
  • Phoenix612
    Phoenix612 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I have 60-70lbs to lose!!

Anyone can add me if they'd like!
  • Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I've done the same thing. Too many life changes at once turns to stress eating. I need to reset the mindset. :(
  • djchuckclasik
    djchuckclasik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in.. A lot more than 60 to lose. Been on the Yo-Yo for years, and ready to put a stop to it.. Lifestyle change!
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    I'm in...anyone can add me! I lost 30 pounds and gained it all back! Ugh!
  • Amithieng
    Amithieng Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to they can add me... I'm not terribly great at this yet, though I've tried off and on for years. It's sad to see mfp show what I weighed when I last tried, have 20 to go to catch up to that before it even shows improvement at all. Shooting to lose about 70 but really have no supportive friends at all.
  • the_new_robin2013
    the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks everyone for the posts!!! Hint is to start yourself with 3 goals to acheive/ work on daily for a week. Too much sodium intake? Not working out enough? Not logging food? Or maybe you want to increase strength or endurance. Set small goals and writethem down somewhere you look daily!!! Infront of your tv, bathroom mirror, ccomputer, at work! Anywhere that will remind you. Then once you feel you no longer need that reminder, add a new one!!! Set smalls goals to begin with and you will find you will be doing them without realizing!! l
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Peacockbutterfly Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am sick of loosing the same weight over and over again! Now I am heavier than ever and need a change. This is going to be a long and hard process that I have been avoiding for some time. I need all the support I can!
  • sunnyside25
    Options
    Your exactly right about the goal setting and making small goals and once achieve and maintain you can move on to the next goal(s)...and having people who support you in what your doing to help hold you accountable.

I am trying by darndest to loose weight without the surgery and the only reason I even considered is due to Pre-diabetic, hypothyrodism and high cholestrol...but if I can loose the weigh on my own over the next 6 months and can reduce any of these issues I will seriously reconsider surgery as it does require alot upkeep for the rest of my life.

Not watching TV or doing other things while eating also help along with sitting the fork down in between bites which helps with digestion and therefore make you feel fuller faster. Another thing is if you eat protein first, fruit/veggies next and carbs last will also help in making you feel fuller. I have been logging on here for the past 4 weeks and down about 10 pd. give or take.
  • natalie_journey
    natalie_journey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me...I'm on a mission to lose 80 pounds...need that motivation!! We can do this!
  • JsForeverKnight
    Options
    Hi all I am just getting started today. I weigh a bit over 330 lbs. and I want to get down to 260 lbs. I have struggled with my weight all my life.
    I am a chef so if you need any recipes reworked let me know
  • josielee23
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I went from 275 down to 163 and then back up to 241. I'm down to 233 now, but struggling to get and stay motivated.
  • brndish
    brndish Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 80 pounds ...add me :-)
  • mommizzle
    mommizzle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like I've been lucky enough to find just the right group to start my journey with. I lost nearly 50 pounds eating basically Paleo through the spring of last year, but a little backsliding led to a lot. Now I'm back over 200 and have a goal of 140 overall. How do I add people, or will you add me to the group?

Thanks!
    Liz
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi only have about 40 to go but I'll be happy to provide motivation. please add if you want