I ordered my sweater for work from the NORMAL Womans section

Options
So at my job we wear uniformed Shirts,sweaters,vest..ti's your choice...we have set dates on when they give us an amount of money and we go on the landsend sight and order whatever we want. Well last time we ordered was back in April..which is around the time I had literally just had my son..well 5 months later..i'm probably around 50-60 lbs lighter than I was when I last ordered so my uniforms are literally falling off of me..even my shirt from two yrs ago I digged up that was way small..well I just can't wait till we get to order again in October. So one day when my district manager is in he pulls me into the office and I think oh god what is this about...so he says "no offense..but I noticed your uniforms are a bit to big..and I don't want you looking sloppy..do you need new uniforms? because if so we'll order you some early"...that was music to my ears..So I got to order two of my choice..I figured I'd order Cardigans because thats something you can wear more times a week than a shirt...can you believe I got to order from the NORMAL WOMENS section..not PLUS SIZE....it felt amazing..granted the whole time in the back of my head I was saying this is going to be a bit tight..but it will fit after a while..So just to be safe I ordered something a bit larger also..Well the other day only one came in so far and it was the smaller than my normal size..so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it on...well you wouldn't believe it...IT FITS ALMOST PERFECT! It's actually a little loose in some places! so when I get that larger size looks like i'll be doing some exchanging!
Lol..sorry for Rambling but I just can't express how excited I am to be able to shop in the normal woman sizes...in october when we order we get about 50 extra dollars ontop of what we normally get due to winter coming..Well since I don't have to order in the plus size that means I can get wayyy more since they're cheaper!
and oh yeah! and cant go without a pic!
newuniform.jpg
(only thing I really dislike about this pic is that how my sweater bunches a bit and makes it look like rolls!)

Replies

• rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    oh that is just fabulous! It is a great feeling when you get out of plus size, isn't it? Congrats!
  • divamimi09
    divamimi09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm inspired by your story as I just HATE shopping in the PLUS section! GO GIRL!! :)
  • morrigu
    Options
    im excited for you:) cant wait to join you. well done :)
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    now if only my bottom half would catch up with my top!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You've done such an amazing job - well done hun x
  • nbingham
    nbingham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! I'm so happy for you! I know I hate shopping in the plus size department too. WTG!!!!
    Options
    Thanks a bunch! I'm soooo close to 50 :) I can't believe it
  • akrae
    akrae Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations! That is such an amazing milestone!
  • AgeTaylor
    AgeTaylor Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! That's so exciting! And what an awesome reward and acknowledgement of your hard work that your boss noticed and had you "fix the problem" early! Such encouragement, I'm sure!
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    spectacular! I know that feels awesome! :smile:
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    YAYY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look SO good girl! I am so proud of you! I am proud of US! We need a team name...
    Options
    YAYY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look SO good girl! I am so proud of you! I am proud of US! We need a team name...

Lol Sara..We dooo need a team name! losing a total of 110lbs together is AMAZING!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    OMG Rachel LOOK AT YOU!! I LOVE IT!!!! And the fact they went out of their way to take care of it now instead of next month how is that for some props!! Good Work Have a great weekend!!
  • Jena_72
    Options

Lol Sara..We dooo need a team name! losing a total of 110lbs together is AMAZING!
    That would be great you two!! Icing on the cake.....ordering tees to put your team name on will be regular sized tees!! Good Work Girls!! 110 lbs!!
  • Jena_72
    Options
    Hey we want to firm up your ASSests not loose them all together!! LOL:laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :laugh:
  • skinnyack
    Options
    I am so excited for you! This is very inspiring!
    Options
    Hey we want to firm up your ASSests not loose them all together!! LOL:laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :laugh:

when I say bottom I don't mean butt hahah because i lost alot of that..My *kitten* looks pretty amazing in my gym pants lol..atleast thats what my neighbor thinks hahah...I mean like my thighs..I believe a big majority of my weight is in my huge thighs..if it wernt for my thighs i'm almost positive I would probably be 2 more pants sizes smaller
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!