This Is A Lot Harder Than I thought It'd Be =(

2»

Replies

• TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member
    If your choices are slowly digesting your own muscle and organ tissue to survive or having a frozen meal with a little too much sodium along with an apple and a couple meal replacement bars, I'd recomend choice #2. But that's just me.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Space heaters are a fire hazard...hopefully, you are allowed a mini-fridge...don't tell my kids I said this...easy to ask for forgiveness than permission...lol

I like the healthy choice...lower sodium, my favorites are beef tips merlot, mashed potates and baked apple desert, turkey with mashed potatoes, squash, apples and cranberries...bring a bag of salad and dressing...basically, you can buy a whole meal...I really don't like any other brand...maybe start a new thread for ideas
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Planning & preparing ahead is the only way to tackle those kinds of busy problems. 500 calories will leave you weak, light headed, irritable and forgetful, and you're too busy of a mom for that!

Not only will it do all that but you won't lose any weight either :)

I know it seems like you don't have time but you really do ... it doesn't take that long to put stuff together. I have been avoiding bringing lunch because I didn't have time. I MADE time last night and it only took me 15 minutes to put together my lunch for today and snacks AND log it into my food diary :)

You can do this ... and remember to take some ME time!
This discussion has been closed.