Lumpy buns?

Now that I've lost a few pounds - I look much better in my jeans, but take them off :noway:

I'm not sure if it's cellulite or what, but when I had the extra weight there, at least my buns were smooth. Does anybody have any remedies?

Replies

• Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Now that I've lost a few pounds - I look much better in my jeans, but take them off :noway:

I'm not sure if it's cellulite or what, but when I had the extra weight there, at least my buns were smooth. Does anybody have any remedies?
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Building up muscle helps, squats, lunges, deadlifts...also keep the area well moisturized which minimizes the appearance of cellulite. I hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Would love to hear the remedies!!! I'm in the same boat!
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Building up muscle helps, squats, lunges, deadlifts...also keep the area well moisturized which minimizes the appearance of cellulite. I hope this helps. :flowerforyou:

Thank you... I'll have to look for one of those cellulite minimizing moisturizers :tongue:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Could it be that the skin is just a bit loose? If you lost fat off your glutes it will take time for the skin to snap back. Building up your glutes will help that, not to mention give you a rock hard *kitten* :laugh:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Sometimes weight just comes off differently. I think as you continue to lose, it might even out. When I first started losing, I felt smaller but "lumpier" around my waist.

Good luck!