Wedding in T minus 342 days

Options
2»

Replies

• louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to mfp congratulations on firstly getting into the right mind set, doing this for you, having a goal to work towards and looking at it as a brand new start not just a quick fix. I log daily feel free to add :)
  • shells22
    shells22 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Seeing that you can attain this goal with the boost of preparing for your big day is an explosion of motivation!!!! You can do this!!!! :) Feel free to add me as a friend would love to keep each other on track!
  • HisMandy
    Options
    Thanks yall
  • jenniferrr127
    jenniferrr127 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    AMAZING PROGRESS! I'm getting in shape for my wedding, too! So far down 7.4 lbs and 8.4 total inches. Message me if you want some likeminded motivation =D
  • jimandpam87
    jimandpam87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats on everyone's engagement! I, too, am trying to lose some weight before my wedding. Mine is just a few days before the OP's (1/3/15). I've got plenty of time to lose ~40 lbs...the hard part is staying motivated when the date is so far away! I know this year will fly by, though.

Good luck everyone!
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I've got a wedding too, on 12/13/14. 68 more pounds to lose.

Add me if you like (that goes for anyone slimming down with upcoming weddings).
  • HisMandy
    Options
    AMAZING PROGRESS! I'm getting in shape for my wedding, too! So far down 7.4 lbs and 8.4 total inches. Message me if you want some likeminded motivation =D

I am the bigger picture at the moment. The skinnier pic was from a couple years ago, but I started out 5 pounds less than I am now so I know I can do it again
  • HisMandy
    Options
    Thanks yall
  • Bonekitty
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding!! If you're looking for a way to loose the weight fast and by your wedding try coconut oil. I know it's weird but google benefits of coconut oil and you'll be surprised what it does for you. My mom lost 50 lbs on it. I'm currently using it and I already can tell its working. It keeps me full, and stops my sugar cravings. Feel free to add me. And again. Congrats on the wedding :)
  • HisMandy
    Options
  • vielet06
    Options
    My wedding is a few months after yours, (5/23/15). But I know what you mean by trying to be able to see yourself for what you are instead of just fat. I remember bring 150 and thinking I was huge. Now all I can dream about is being 150 again.
    I am having a horrible time staying focused and keeping up with working out.
  • HisMandy
    Options
    I hear ya!! Congrats on your wedding.

I have a hard time just wanting to push play lol. But gotta quit making excuses