Is It Just Me?

Options
Well whenever i log in my exercises such as cardio MFP says i have earned some extra calories..which actually makes me to want to eat more...This really sucks!! lol I control myself though...

Is it just me or happens with you guys ?

Should i stop logging in my exercises? i really want to keep a record though!

Replies

• Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Unless you're using the TDEE method, you should be eating back your exercise calories.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Did you read how MFP works? Didn't think so.
    If you're following the MFP plan..then yes, you are supposed to eat those calories back. There are some really helpful stickies that explain how this works. And it DOES work!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Ummmm - yeah you're supposed to eat them. And all of your calories too - I looked at your diary - you're way under every day. As Megsmom2 said - read the stickies, you're really not using this correctly.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Well whenever i log in my exercises such as cardio MFP says i have earned some extra calories..which actually makes me to want to eat more...This really sucks!! lol I control myself though...

Is it just me or happens with you guys ?

Should i stop logging in my exercises? i really want to keep a record though!

If it bothers you, log the exercise and change calories burned to '1' (one). It keeps track of your time and not calories burned and you don't have to see the 'extra' calories.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    yes
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Eat back your exercise calories! Your net calories aren't high enough, especially for a young male. Read the instructions for using MFP. It's really a great program. :flowerforyou:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Eat back but just make sure you eat the good things :smile: with the occasional treat. :drinker: