February Rowing Thread

Options
Not sure if there is an existing but I went back to end of Jan and couldn't see one.

I got a concept 2 rower last week, am starting my last weight loss before moving to lifetime maintenance (am about to hit 40, can't afford to yoyo any more) and while I enjoy a run now and then I love the full body of rowing or dragonboating or kayaking so am excited to get fit again by incorporating this machine.

Post distance or time or speed, whatever floats your boat ;)

Replies

• snow00774
    Options
    ps I am aware they are all different disciplines I just thought a log in thread could hold all of them :)
  • robinrows
    robinrows Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in please. Logged 2000m, 30 mins, 60 mins and half marathon in January - looking to improve in Feb. Is there an MFP team -I've seen some previous discussions but can't find a team on the concept 2 logbook?
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I wish I had access to an erg.
    Sigh.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I'm in please. Logged 2000m, 30 mins, 60 mins and half marathon in January - looking to improve in Feb. Is there an MFP team -I've seen some previous discussions but can't find a team on the concept 2 logbook?

We had a team, MFP Friends, for C2's January virtual team challenge. Check out the group http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/6377-rowing
  • robinrows
    robinrows Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks - just joined group :)
  • snow00774
    Options
    oooh I will join that team too!

Y'all okay with logging both there and here? The more places I am accountable the less easy for me to weasel out of a workout :p
  • snow00774
    Options
    @ cjh - any gyms near you have one?