Anyone else suffering from weekend guilt?! ;)

Options
2»

Replies

• Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Im with ya too with my Saturday nights. Its kinda crazy to see your beer or liquor calories can add up to more than you ate in a day... BUT I still have to have that break every once in a while. :)
  • Lizilu20
    Lizilu20 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. My treat night is friday - "funtime friday" where I enjoy a couple of glasses of wine and maybe have some chocolate, or like you, bread with butter on. I've only been doing this for 3 weeks and have managed to lose 11 lb so far even with the friday treats.
    I absolutely refuse to feel guilty as if I did, I think I'd comfort eat, so what I do is eat less than my 1,200 calorie allowance on maybe 3 days per week and build a stash of extra calories that I can use on friday night and I always calorie count everything out including my treats. Not sure if this is ok to do but it seems to be working for me and stops the guilt!
  • Jasmine1995xoxo
    Jasmine1995xoxo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me! I feel awful! Ate so much ice-cream and feel like a big blob
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm finding as each week passes it gets slightly easier to avoid the weekend blow-out. I work away in the UK and am usually very occupied in that period so it is not that hard to follow my plan. Once home it's been a case of rewarding myself for being good, and of course over-doing it. I now try to eat slightly more on weekdays and to train myself not to binge when at home. I've only been on MFP for less than a month but so far it has helped me to maintain my discipline over this tough part of my week. Oh, and I have ditched the Friday/Saturday alcohol and have yet to really miss it.