A New Day!!

Options
I started yesterday and feeling great already! I love what MFP offers on their site. It really helps me log what I eat through out the day :happy:

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Replies

• knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here for a year. (It took me awhile to get serious.) It's a great place with friendly people, and all of us trying to get and stay healthy and fit!
  • energyzer8
    energyzer8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! yes a lot of friendly people and seems as everyone is here to help and motivate each other. :happy:
  • cjnaples
    cjnaples Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just joined 3 days ago. My sister told me about this site...It's Great!! I love it. What motivated me was an email last week to my 50th high school reunion....and I am not going fat!! I love this so much I gave the site to my daughter to join. Thanks everyone for all your support!!
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    This site is just the kick in the butt i needed :)
  • energyzer8
    energyzer8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree ktbug! :happy:

@ cjnaples - yes it is an AWESOME site I love it!
  • Lovebug20
    Options
    Hi! everyone, I started this web page 3 days ago and I am really likeing it. You look forward to putting in your meals and seeing how many calories you have left to eat. I think it is a wonderful tool. It is really a positive motivator I look forward to doing really well.