Are you serious about changing your life and having fun?

Options
13»

Replies

• allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    Options
    Marshawn Lynch runs the 40 at 4.4 sec. And has a vertical jump that makes him look like a Jack-In-The-Box.

He can eat whatever he wants. :bigsmile:

.....to include SKITTLES.....:love::love:
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Argh. . . wow. I like what the OP was trying to say-- plus one or two other people. I agree with the philosophy that eating "healthy," whole foods is better for you. They are higher in nutrients and lower in various pesticides, altered fats from things like margarine, etc., therefore I do believe they are better for you! BUT just because they are of higher food value/quality does NOT mean that they can be eaten to excess.

Yes, I know that one can eat anything one wants including lots of so-called "junk" food and still lose/maintain weight, as long as one is eating in moderation/with appropriate calories. But I still believe that eating less refined food is better for my body.

Assuming that when someone advocates for eating more "whole"/unrefined foods rather than "junk" foods, they are saying that one can lose weight while overeating whole foods, is ridiculous. People aren't thinking through what she was saying, they're just attacking what she had to say without being logical. :grumble: