Fat days VS Slim days

Options
Soooo, so far I've lost 28 pounds, which is great. I have about 47 more to go to be at my tentative goal of 180. (I'm 5'11"). Some days, I look in the mirror, and I'm all, yeah, I am looking better, I can really tell a difference. On other days, I look in the mirror,(wearing the same clothes as always, mind you), and I'm like sheesh! Look at that muffin top! lol Anybody else have mental fat days and slim days?

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    yeah definitely. But I've had that at my heaviest and at my (current) lightest weights. I always thought it was just part of being female ;-) And I know some men experience it as well.
  • walkinthedogs
    walkinthedogs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Same here. But I have noticed I'm having more slim feeling days than not so slim feeling days, so I just keep at it cause the slim feeling days are awesome. I have a couple shirts that some days I can wear and feel good in and other days, it just feels like the shirt is hanging on my fat rolls, so I can't wear it. Hang in there though and let those slim feeling days carry you through the not so slim feeling days.