Absolutely inspiring - photos of incredible physiques

Options
From bodybuilding.com - I founds this to be really inspiring and beautiful photography of the human physique!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bodies-of-work-volume-2.html

Replies

• imju5tme
    imju5tme Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning!
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I don't really like the silver spray paint look or the super-muscular body. I kind of prefer the look of a real athlete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_cGuIO-aP4
  • egelinas0502
    egelinas0502 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How can you say that those are NOT the looks of REAL athletes? Do you have any idea of how hard these 'Athletes' work to 1. obtain those physiques, 2. MAINTAIN those physiques?? I promise you...it's not easy. And for you to say that they are not real athletes is ignorance at it's best.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    How can you say that those are NOT the looks of REAL athletes? Do you have any idea of how hard these 'Athletes' work to 1. obtain those physiques, 2. MAINTAIN those physiques?? I promise you...it's not easy. And for you to say that they are not real athletes is ignorance at it's best.

I don't like what they look like. Please, keep telling me I am wrong for what I like. I prefer less bulky muscle and not a 0% BF body, but still power and strength. I think I should have used another word than athlete, because I suppose these people are athletic. That's all, don't get too worked up over it.

Calvin Johnson
    David Wright
    Floyd Mayweather jr

Those are 3 bodies that I think are spectacular. There is a balance of speed, agility, and strength. I think the problem with a lot of the bodybuilders is when they are "displaying" their bodies, they are generally at their weakest. Many of them have no agility and no speed, especially at the time of competition. When Floyd enters the ring, he is at peak athletic ability. That I like.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    to each his own! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! :wink: