pretty bummed right now.

alicedavison
alicedavison Posts: 112
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
so i go onto my computer today to find my boyfriend of 6 years has been chatting up and exchanging pictures online line with an ex of his.
i am the slimmest and pretty much felt the sexiest i have ever been and now he has made me feel so low...

i really dont know what to do!?!

Replies

• I'm sure you've been working out. Put those muscles to use and carry him to the dumpster where he belongs. :devil:

But maybe that's just me. :wink:

You don't deserve that! Either he shapes up or you ditch him.

That's my opinion!!
  • cakesmooth
    cakesmooth Posts: 122 Member
    Don't think that you are to blame. Your wieght or appearances aren't to blame either. His infedelity is his problem. It's time to make a rational decision, either to stay or to give him another chance if he wants one. Regardless, I suggest seeking out some good relationship resources such as a counselor, a wise friend or family member, or some self-help books. Good luck!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Oh baby, you sound JUST like me............same years, same ex issue....argh! Dump him and go enjoy your sexy beautiful self with those that will appreciate you! You ARE hot......don't let him make you feel bad, he is the big *kitten*..................
  • well first i would not take it personally although i know thats what the first natural thing is to do, you are beautiful and you could change yourself but why? when you love someone you see beyond all that. is it possible that they are really just good friends and maybe you are intimated by her looks because you have a low self esteem, i really don't want to judge i didn't see the content of the emails but maybe not defending him but just maybe it is really nothing.
  • RUN- on the treadmill that is, get an endorphine boost and when you've wiped the sweat from your brow, take a deep breath and decide if you want to be with someone who would intentionally hurt you.

My guess is you'll run from him
  • CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    well, you could do the wise thing and kick his sorry rump to the curb and save yourself the heartache of continuing a relationship with a selfish, pathetic sack of crap....

if you arent up to leaving him, i say one up him. you just said you were looking and feeling the slimmest youve ever been til he ripped the wind out of your sails, right? Make yourself feel sexy and wanted again and send some pics to a few of YOUR ex's. hell, go on chat roullette and give folks a reason not to hit 'next'.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Leave him , it's obvious he dosen't appreciate you and all that u do for him, you are too pretty to have anybody make u feel low, confront him and if he denies it show him the proof, and if he confesses slap him around a few times and kick him out the door(sorry im from NY) but if i were u i would really considering doing what's best for you, if he really loved you and cared about u he would treasure u for the person you are, also do u know how long hes been seeing her behind your back or are they just friends, let me know , and i hope u do what's right for u keep ur head up tc :flowerforyou:
  • yes ladies! your all so right! i just had to vent somewhere.

i know i shouldn't put up with all of this, it sucks because my heart and brain dont always seems to want to agree with each other though! :(

oh and from the pictures are all "sexy" braless types so its safe to asume there not talking about friendship stuff.
  • CeleryStalker
    heh, does he know you know? you could recreate the poses from his ex, take pics of yourself in those poses and save them to his desktop. imagine the lump in his throat when he realized what he's lookin at? bwa hahaha
  • CeleryStalker
    ps, if thats you in your avatar, youre smokin' damn hot and dont deserve to disrespected like that. i'd treat you better than that, and im a chick! hes a douche!
  • dont even let that get to you. you prob intimated him cause you prob look soo good since you lost all of your weight thats he insuccure about himself. Why work so hard to look good and be healthy for a person who is inseccure??? dont waste ur time girl! Move on to bigger and better things! for real....hes lame.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    He's garbage get rid of him, u deserve so much more, don't let him make u feel bad , move on and learn from this experience. :smile:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    If he can be taken away in any way shape or form, he shouldn't have had you. You're better than that! Chin up! And one day, he'll see you and know he's missing out.
  • he doesnt know yet, im waiting for him to get home from drinking with his friends.
    poor fella doesnt know whats waiting for him.

pretty much have decieded, with help from you lot that im gonna dump the bugger.
  • You are a beautiful, strong, sexy, smart woman. Remind yourself of that EVERYDAY! You are clearly taking step to be healthier, apply that to your relationships as well.
    This too shall pass, and you will find someone who appreciates your inner and outer beauty!
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Good for you. You deserve to be with someone who will love and respect you no matter what you look like. If that pic in your avatar is you, you are smoking! Regardless though, you will be able to find someone else who will never do anything like that to you.
  • kaeelle
    kaeelle Posts: 24 Member
    Good job. Dump him.

Better off happy and single than attached and betrayed.

You deserve more.

Kick his tail to the curb.
  • Yeah, its me in my avatar, and thank you so much for all of your support. im in the uk where its 1.30 am so i can't really call any family or friends at the moment for some advice and hugs! but youve really helped.
    thanks guysss. xx
  • amyfly
    amyfly Posts: 137
    He's prob just being insecure because you are at your thinnest and sexiest and he's wanting reassurance that he is still desirable and you're not gonna find someone better. That being said, he's an immature *kitten* - find someone better:) Don't let his stupid actions make you feel bad about yourself - this is his loss, not yours!!!
  • well, you could do the wise thing and kick his sorry rump to the curb and save yourself the heartache of continuing a relationship with a selfish, pathetic sack of crap....

if you arent up to leaving him, i say one up him. you just said you were looking and feeling the slimmest youve ever been til he ripped the wind out of your sails, right? Make yourself feel sexy and wanted again and send some pics to a few of YOUR ex's. hell, go on chat roullette and give folks a reason not to hit 'next'.

ahahhaha im so up for a chat roulette session now hahahaha.! xx
This discussion has been closed.