Exercise

Options
Hi,
I am looking to work out 3x a week and would love to have an accountability partner. Please friend me if you are interested.

Replies

• GlowstickGirl
    GlowstickGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)

I try to work out 4-5 days and week and I'm usually on here multiple times a day.
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back into my routine and am aiming to get in 30 minutes a day 7 days a week. Please feel free to add me!!! :)
  • 55romaine
    Options
    Hi you can add me too if you wish. I exercise 6 days a week and am very motivated as far as exercise goes it is food that is my problem.
  • Lozy77
    Lozy77 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi just joined mfp, I've been working out 2 hours a day 6 days a week, I've lost 16lb in 4weeks. Feel free to add me
  • tooshie77
    Options
    I log on several times a day and I try to workout at least 5 times a week. I could use my accountability partner as well so feel free to add me :)
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Hi there great workout goal!

I thought I would put this out there--if you're interested in a group that focuses on fitness I started one called "Fit & Fabulous Forever! February Challenge" it's a fun place to make a plan for exercise each week and then stick to it! We also have some team insentives where we see what team can get the most minutes!

The main goal is to simply increase your fitness for the month of February even if just by a little bit!

Good luck to you!