2»

Replies

• CrystalRiot
    Options
    HI! I AL SO NEED TO LOSE MORE THAN 50 LBS! WE SHOULD BE FRIEDS
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    This website and app have helped me so much. I've been using it 2 weeks and usually quit any diet by now. Feel free to add me. I've lost 10 pounds already but my goal is 100.
  • Elafacwen
    Elafacwen Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I added you! Anyone else, feel free to add me!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm new just joined today and looking to new friends and people to help me get motivated. I was told this is a awesome place for support. Any tips or guidance is welcomed along with new friends.Thank you all !!! :smile:

Welcome. You've come to the right place! Good luck on your new journey. Feel free to add me, I'm on probably too much. Haha. :)
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Take if 5lbs at a time! Reward yourself once a week with a "cheat" meal. Not a day, but a meal. Stay focused, log what you eat and what exercise you do. If you follow MFP suggestions, you will lose. The first week or 2 is the hardest on the eating part....at least for me it was. Slow and steady weight loss is the best way to go. Remember that! Takes time! Be consistent! Don't give up...stay on track!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey anyone can add as they please..always open to encourage or chat
  • theos_human
    theos_human Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is the best outlook to have! Positivity! Welcome to MFP and good luck!
    I've been on MFP off and on for a while- I tried going Solo the past which didn't work for me! Looking for friends to keep me motivated and challenged, and accountable ;) I've also got around 100 lbs I'd like to lose!

Anyone feel free to message or add me for some motivation, positivity and the occasional honest tough love tidbit :)