Food Diary

beethedreamer
beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey there. Just wondering if someone can look at my food diary and see if I'm on the right track.

FYI i just changed my meal names (adding different timed snacks) so now everything is in different spots and says i had something for a snack, but it was really a meal.

Replies

• Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Hi Brittany,

I looked at your diary. You look good as far as the calorie range, but watch the fat content of your food. Otherwise looks good. You will want to add in some exercise if you're not already, so that if you're hungry you can eat a few of those as well. Best of luck!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    I do exercise but i dont normally add it on here because i honestly have no idea how many calories im burning. I know i should probably start putting it on here, even if its just an estimate
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    You really need to stick to 1200 as a min for calories. If you're exercising, you def need to stay about 1200 calories.
    Make sure that you're logging everything. Condiments count too. Drinks, other than diet soda, water, tea.
    I would also say try to cut out as much processed food as you can. Fresh is always better if you can.
    Up your veggies and fruit.
    Talk a look at my diary if you want any ideas.
    We all start some where, so just keep it up.
    Steph:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.