Nike + troubleshooting

Options
Hello! I hope someone can help me. I bought the Nike+ sensor and have been using it with my I-touch (my phone is the old version). Anyway, at first we had trouble getting the sensor to activate but that seems to be okay now. NOW, the problem is that it doesn't record my miles or pace...just total minutes. The last two times this has happened and I don't know why. Anyone else have this trouble?

Replies

• twinkles82
    Options
    How did you get the sensor to work? i have been having the same issue
  • jagfan
    jagfan Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what is causing the problem. I had one, and it was just never accurate. I tried to calibrate it, and no matter what, it wasn't right! I now have a smartphone and have downloaded the Cardiotrainer App. It is great! You can set it for walk, run, or treadmill. The walk/run function works off of GPS, so it is correct with regards to distance. If you have a phone that you can download apps on, I highly recommend going with that...it's free. You can buy an additional function to Race Yourself. I haven't tried that yet...
  • annecolorgreen
    annecolorgreen Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    unfortunately, I have the old i-phone--so no GPS.

The sensor required us holding the button down for MUCH longer than the recommended 3 seconds...maybe 10 or longer? and then it worked.