Looking for Motivational Friends 21-35

Options
13»

Replies

• tracymcd3
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am Tracy, 5'7, 29years living in Sydney Australia. CW is 154lb & looking to lose approx 20lb. I know it's not much but I just want to feel more confident in clothes and especially a bikini. My weight tends to go to my thighs and a bit to my belly. Feel free to add me & we can share diet & exercise tips. I would really like to start the Paleo diet this year but just can't afford it just yet :-/ In the meantime I am cutting down on dairy & wheat & trying to drink 3 cups of gree tea a day to replace my caffeine addiction! I love running, outdoor adventure sports & try to do some crunches & lunges/squats daily (when I remember!!) Also if anyone has had success with Garcinia Cambogia then let me know as I was thinking of trying that - I've never tried a daddy diet in the past but this new wonder diet aid seems very convincing! :)

Love & respect to everyone dropping the lb's!

Tracy x
  • tracymcd3
    Options
    *faddy diet LOL
  • cmomo2011
    Options
    I'm 29 and looking to lose weight also and am also chatty. feel free to add me.
  • jojo93d
    Options
    20 here, welcome to add me, I need more friends :D
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 30, looking to lose 30 lbs and I log in daily. I'm a good motivator and supporter and I could always use more support as well. ;)
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    would love friends all are welcome to add me please
  • BRAAAAAAANDI
    BRAAAAAAANDI Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    26 here! Agreed - between that and those without much weight to lose, I can't seem to find anyone similar. (Not that I've done too much looking though:P) Another website I adore for not just motivation but especially accountability is www.giveit100.com! You can find me on there https://giveit100.com/@bstandlea And feel free to add me here too!
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 so not that much younger! I've dropped 123 pounds! I can give you all the motivation you need!
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and have been here close to a year. I've lost 56 pounds so far and hope to lose another 25-30. Feel free to add me, just drop a little note so I know where you found me.
  • Mandy1282
    Mandy1282 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and a very busy momma to 3 kids. I am from Maryland so am also on the same coast. Feel free to add me if you want. Would love to have new friends and supporters