Hi!

Options
124»

Replies

• Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    That's funny cause I would just like to say that i am prettier, smarter, and smaller than everyone here. What's more, I've never been overweight.
    Also, most women are jealous of me.

Just thought I'd let you know. If you disagree, you're jealous.

U havin a giggle m8?
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I knew she was fake from the start .. all talk but can't walk the walk

HAHAHAHA!!! I agree . Nobody perfect in life :tongue:

That's what most people think.
    Then they meet me.

Amazing Lady..I see

Have fun:drinker: :drinker:
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Is you Burro?
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    TmroJyE.jpg

You're like a 6/10. I'd take you out on a few dates, but I wouldn't pay for your senior discounted meal. I'd mostly use you to get to a younger, less pretentious friend of yours.
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    TmroJyE.jpg

You're like a 6/10. I'd take you out on a few dates, but I wouldn't pay for your senior discounted meal. I'd mostly use you to get to a younger, less pretentious friend of yours.

HAHAHA!! *Rolling myself on the floor, my hands drumming the floor*
  • stylin
    stylin Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Do you even elevate material objects and lower them in a successive manner?
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options
    TmroJyE.jpg

obama_laughing.jpg
  • uconnwinsnc
    Options
    TmroJyE.jpg

You're like a 6/10.I'd take you out on a few dates, but I wouldn't pay for your senior discounted meal. I'd mostly use you to get to a younger, less pretentious friend of yours.

laughing-hysterically_thumb.gif%3Fw%3D267%26h%3D199

Struggling to type with your arthritic fingers or is the dementia acting up and you just can't remember what you were gonna say?
  • uconnwinsnc
    Options
    Oh I see you edited your post. I guess it was the arthritis.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options

Struggling to type with your arthritic fingers or is the dementia acting up and you just can't remember what you were gonna say?

Honey, go think about the fact that you took the time to talk about how you would even take someone whose personality you think sucks out on a date. Time to re-evaluate your life.
    Then spend some time reading the forums and trying to tell the difference between humor/parody and serious threads.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Is you Burro?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE BURRO!!!
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options
    Do you even elevate material objects and lower them in a successive manner?

Of course, kind sir.

h46F274D8
  • uconnwinsnc
    Options

Honey, go think about the fact that you took the time to talk about how you would even take someone whose personality you think sucks out on a date. Time to re-evaluate your life.
    Then spend some time reading the forums and trying to tell the difference between humor/parody and serious threads.

ri7QUwll.jpg

It's fun and games when you joke, but when someone else does, out comes the honey and tea.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Is you Burro?

But there can be many facets to Burro, no?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Is you Burro?

But there can be many facets to Burro, no?
    -follows the burro bible-
    Edit: I agree with you, too! :flowerforyou:
  • uconnwinsnc
    Options
    cm3y6ujl.jpg
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    We shall see

That's it. The pants are coming off.:angry:

I like that this seems to be an effective method of getting men to take their pants off.

I have a great method.
    You look them straight in the eyes, and whisper "take your pants off".
    95% of the time, it works every time.
    95% of the time it works every time ... that doesn't sound right for some reason. is that the same as it works 95% of the time?
  • uconnwinsnc
    Options
    We shall see

That's it. The pants are coming off.:angry:

I like that this seems to be an effective method of getting men to take their pants off.

I have a great method.
    You look them straight in the eyes, and whisper "take your pants off".
    95% of the time, it works every time.
    95% of the time it works every time ... that doesn't sound right for some reason. is that the same as it works 95% of the time?

Yes.

95% of the time it works 100% of the time means that it works 95% of the time. It starts to get complicated when you use phrases like, "50% of the time it works 200% of the time." which means that it works 100% of the time. Then you got "100% of the time it works .33333333333333333333 repeating amounts of the time." Which means it works 1/3rd of the time. You can also have something work the square root of 100 % of times which means it works 10% of the time.

Ya diggy dig?
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    I think I got it. Could you explain the square root part again? jk
  • uconnwinsnc
    Options
    I think I got it. Could you explain the square root part again? jk

Yeah. You first need to find a tree. Dig a hole until you get to its root. Now take that root and bend it until it has two sets of parallel lines. That is your square root. Slap that root against any number you want and that will give you the % of the number of times that something works.