Do you give in to cravings?

Options
2»

Replies

• Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I've learned early on my gurney that if i don't let myself have some of what i'm craving, i'm going to be miserable and constantly thinking about that thing.

This pretty much applies to most things in life, not just food for me.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I've learned early on my gurney that if i don't let myself have some of what i'm craving, i'm going to be miserable and constantly thinking about that thing.

^ Like her, for instance. I would give in to that craving.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

^ Like her, for instance. I would give in to that craving.

Love Is A Feeling
    Give It When I Want It
    Cause I'm On Fire
    Quench My Desire
    Give It When I Want It
    Talk To Me Woman
    Give In To Me
    Give In To Me

MJ%2B2010%2Bgif%2B27.gif

Stuck in my head now!
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I've had 5 donut holes today and enjoyed every single one of them.
  • Cakewalk25
    Cakewalk25 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have a natural sweet tooth so I've really been craving candy, but I try to satisfy it with fruit instead. Cutting things out completely isn't realistic though, so if I give into something I'll just try to eat a smaller portion if it. That's the French diet - you can have whatever you want but just small portions of it!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I wait, and then if I still want it later, then I have it sometimes. I don't usually buy more than one serving size of junk food items at a time, so for example, if I want a muffin, I will buy one at a bakery instead of buying a pack of them at the grocery store.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    yes. i give in. **looks at empty bowl of frozen yogurt next to me** when i give in, i make sure it fits in my calorie goals (or i only go a tiny smidge over). i did completely blow it the other day and nearly double my calories when it was pizza and chips and dip and booze with my bestie and my b/f, but that was one day. i was in a "f***k it, dieting sucks" mind frame. i'm moving on and staying under cals this week...proving to myself i still got this. i didn't really "blow it" but it was a BAD day.