Well I broke down

Options
Went to the movies and bought a bag of M&M's. 700 something cals. Rode my bike for awhile and am over my cals by 7. but most of the time I am under 200 or more so I don't think it's a big deal. I guess we all slip now and then.

Replies

• 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    It's life - we do these things. Forgive and move on - sounds like you have. Tomorrow can be a better day!
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    We all have slip-ups, but it sounds like you have the best possible attitude about this. Good for you!

Next time you go to the movies, if you can't resist the M&M's, maybe sneak in a regular size bag! The movie theater sizes are crazy!
  • MsPitt
    Options
    I'm trying to make my motto 'The Long Trend'. There will be a rough day every so often. And there will be great days every so often. As long as the calorie pattern averages out close to your goal, that's what is important.
  • angieskia
    angieskia Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    if you've been sticking to a good diet and exercise plan then you deserve a cazy treat now and then. Don't feel bad at all about that. It's in the past and now you can stick to your plan. Just don't think about going to the movies every night :wink: