Hi! I Need A Name

Options
How about some good names for my female lab puppy ... Go and Thx from those who are serious!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Hard to say, not knowing you! My pet's are named after things I love or because of their personality traits (my cat Grace is named that because, well... She doesn't have any. Cats are supposed to be graceful, right?)

Fav movie character? TV Character?
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Molly!
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    Cat. Give it a complex
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    Molly!
    Cat would be an original name for a dog, thx.

Letting their personality is a good way, thanks. I bought a puppy name book but it's hard to put a name to a pup I've never seen.

Molly is cute, thx. I had considered Zoey.
  • janupshaw
    janupshaw Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I had a black lab named Lexi. I fostered a hunting dog we renamed Mooch, because she was such a love mooch. Give her a few days to show you her personality, maybe something will come to you.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Onyx since it matches
  • HDHogger
    Options
    Onyx .. thx

53888825_2893.jpg
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Cassandra. She looks so sad, like she has the weight of the world and no one believes her about what's coming. Cheer up, Cassie!

Beautiful pup.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Rosepearl
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    leeloo
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    leeloo
    If her name is going to be Leeloo, might as well be the whole thing.

Leeloo Minai Lekatariba Laminatcha Ekbat De Sabat
  • HDHogger
    Options
    53888825_2893.jpg

53888825_4432.jpg
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have a black lab/ Chesapeake retriever mix named Maxey. It fits her. Your pup is cute and looks a lot like my Maxey did as a puppy. She's two now and about 95-100 pds and she thinks she is still the 10 pds lap dog puppy! Don't worry a name will come to you when you get to know her a little bit. Enjoy her labs are great dogs!
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Definitely Rosepearl.

That pink behind her suits her as a color for a collar. The collar is the rose, she's the pearl, Rosepearl.

-derps right out-
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Schmoopie
  • HDHogger
    Options
    Definitely Rosepearl.

That pink behind her suits her as a color for a collar. The collar is the rose, she's the pearl, Rosepearl.

-derps right out-

RosePearl is cute and I see your reasoning. The only thing I don't like about it is it's too long and two syllables which isn't good for training purposes. One syllable sounds more commanding.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Definitely Rosepearl.

-derps right out-

RosePearl is cute and I see your reasoning. The only thing I don't like about it is it's too long and two syllables which isn't good for training purposes. One syllable sounds more commanding.

Pearl? She looks like a black pearl, which then leads me to think about pirates of the caribbean..
    You know what, forget rosepearl lmao.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    If she has a nice voice, call her Diva.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Harvey
  • HDHogger
    Options
    Definitely Rosepearl.

-derps right out-

Pearl? She looks like a black pearl, which then leads me to think about pirates of the caribbean..
    You know what, forget rosepearl lmao.

Pearl ... that's cute thx .. I'll remember that one.