Getting re-energized and looking for friends

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Megan, and I have been on Myfitnesspal for quite awhile. I am 5'5, and I was 167lbs when I weighed myself today. My BMI is 27, and I would really like both those numbers to go down. I eat pretty well when I make my own meals, but my husband usually cooks dinner, and it ranges from skinless chicken breasts to nachos and Chinese food. I am currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and mixing in some gym time, tae-bo, and zumba to go along with it. I'm hoping to continue this until I reach my goal, and continuing afterward. I am also looking for people here who are serious about MFP, and log in food and exercise every day. I'm hoping we can become friends here. I have made my food diary public, so if you want to look it over, and tell me what I'm doing right or wrong, that's fine too. I love this program, and I hope we can inspire each other! :)

Replies

• SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Pro tip: You can't out-train a crappy diet. God knows I've tried. Log obsessively and honestly for a few weeks and everything will be as clear as day to you. Feel free to send an FR if you're looking for someone who logs obsessive and comments profanely.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • mandijjones
    mandijjones Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Exercise is such a small part of weight loss! For me, poor eating habits (and drinking) are 80% of my demise! Weight loss seems to definitely come from making wise eating choices! Good luck and let's support each other as you said!
    :smile: