Options
Trechechus
Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
tumblr_m91ver35hn1rrjkg1o1_500.gif

Replies

• uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    One has to argue whether or not she is going to bed, though.
  • Trechechus
    Options
    No one said she had to sleep. :smile:

Bouncing on the bed is still technically "in bed."
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

she's definitely going to bed.... one has to argue whether she's going to bed to sleep (or not) though....
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Her bed looks like a giant floppy piece of cheeese!! I WANT CHEESE!!
    ..and to watch The Little Mermaid now, too. Thanks! :laugh: :laugh:
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I did my best studying in bed.
  • Trechechus
    Options

I thought it looked like a block of tofu. Time to make tacos!!
  • Sinisterly
    Options

I thought it looked like a block of tofu. Time to make tacos!!

Oooo, that too! I guess it can go back and forth all night about what that bed is made of! hehehe
  • uconnwinsnc
    Options

she's definitely going to bed.... one has to argue whether she's going to bed to sleep (or not) though....

But we need to look at the word "bed" from a philosophical point of view. Since we recognize the difference between a house and a home (a home being a place of emotional attachment), shouldn't we first establish the difference between a mattress and a bed? Is she going to bed or just jumping on a mattress?
  • Sinisterly
    Options

But we need to look at the word "bed" from a philosophical point of view. Since we recognize the difference between a house and a home (a home being a place of emotional attachment), shouldn't we first establish the difference between a mattress and a bed? Is she going to bed or just jumping on a mattress?
    That's a sponge! :laugh:
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    xFrona0.gif
  • uconnwinsnc
    Options

So the real question now is, "does she own the world's largest sponge or is she the world's smallest person?"
  • Sinisterly
    Options

So the real question now is, "does she own the world's largest sponge or is she the world's smallest person?"
    We're going to need a few physics majors to come in and help with that. My grey matter is far too little to solve this one :cry: :cry:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I think she's bouncing around so much because of all teh evil sugarz she's been having. If she would have stopped having carbs after 6pm we wouldn't be in this mess!
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I think she's bouncing around so much because of all teh evil sugarz she's been having. If she would have stopped having carbs after 6pm we wouldn't be in this mess!
    Maybe she needs a cleanse.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Anyone notice how there are 4 pillows when she jumps up and only 1 when she lands. I think she has company lol
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Anyone notice how there are 4 pillows when she jumps up and only 1 when she lands. I think she has company lol
    If you look closer, you can see that the other "pillows" have been blended into the background and are stationary. Disney got lazy :flowerforyou:
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    If you look closer, you can see that the other "pillows" have been blended into the background and are stationary. Disney got lazy :flowerforyou:
    well look at you Ms Glass half full :angry:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Thread like this are part of what I love about MFP. I lurve all you trolls!
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options

We're going to need a few physics majors to come in and help with that. My grey matter is far too little to solve this one :cry: :cry:

It's all Relative.