Are you 18,19, 20's? Got a big goal?

Options
13»

Replies

• mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Not too big of a goal. Currently weight 147lbs, 26% body fat. Goal is 130lbs, 18% body fat. I'm 26 years old!

But now is the time to get the mentality in to be healthy and take care of your body!! We are Young!!!
  • SuperWomaN96
    SuperWomaN96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 17, and want to lose 20-25 pounds before I walk across the stage to get my diploma! which is in uhmmm 4 months!
  • leen311
    leen311 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    17. Trying to lose 20-30 pounds
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and my primary goal is 65lbs, and secondary is 80 after I maintain that first goal for a while (if I even get there!). I started at 215 and am at 195 now :) I only have a handful of friends and I enjoy seeing their goals and stats and updates, so if anyone wants to add me, feel free.
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 26 a bit older than you, but I started when i was your age, and never kept it up. This time, I have finally learned my lesson, So learn it earlier than me ;) Don't stop once you get to your goal weight. definitely maintaining takes work to.

But I am living in Holland and could use someone closer to my own timezone ;)
  • StrivingForaPerfectfit
    Options
    Hey I'm 19. I started at 335 and now am at 298. My goal is to get down to 150 or so.
  • SWellz
    SWellz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and hoping to lose about 50lbs and keep it off. On one hand, it seems like an impossible task, but on the other hand, getting to be as heavy as I did seemed like it was impossible too. Funny how that worked lol.
  • ichigofruit
    ichigofruit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and I'm looking to go from 241 to around 145-150. Feel free to add me! (:
  • hannahk328
    Options
    Hi, I'm Hannah and I'm almost 24 (birthday is in about 2 weeks). I started this last Friday at 181 and am looking to go down to 130. I'm hoping to lose the first twenty pounds before bathing suit season is in full swing!