trying to stick to this & looking for friends

Options
I've been on again - off again this month with MFP and would really like to stick to it. I'm thinking some friends might help. I'm late 37 and single, trying to lose 30lbs (hopefully by summer). If this sounds like you and you need friends on here too, send me a line.

good luck to everyone on here.

Replies

• nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hello im Nicola. I started MFP 3 weeks ago today. I was looking to lose around 30lb and so far ive lost 11lb which im very happy about as i only expected around 2lb a week. I will add you now. X
  • ringbar
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Barb. I have been on a weight loss journey most of my life. Losing weight is the easy part. I have lost 30 to 40 pounds a few times in my life. The hard part is keeping it off. I understand the lifestyle changes that must take place but living in the "real world" often times makes weight loss maintenance difficult.

My hope is that we can help each other achieve our goals as well as maintain the weight loss we worked so hard for.
  • betsyboop2013
    betsyboop2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I am just starting this myself! I have put on a tremendous amount over the past 2yrs, and I have finally had enough! I used to be in good shape and enjoyed exercise but now...I haven't been able to get back to that place where fitness and healthy eating are normal instead of a chore!
    I don't know how to add friends....but I would love the support to!!! My name is Kerry!