INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Options
fatsis
fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
Hello all. Thank God for this website. And the price .... perfect. I have been trying to lose
weight all year long and just could not do it. This site has truly motivated myself, something I
was truly missing.

I do not have a low selfesteem (fatsis), I was viewing this site because a coworker came in
my office and had me login. So I was just being funny.

I have lost about 5lbs already and plan to loss 30lbs total and I feel like for the first time
I am heading in the right direction. I have begun lightly weightlifting and walking and
running on the treadmill.

I just do not want to go through another summer overweight and I want to be a good
example for my 2 beautiful girls and Beautiful wife.

God Bless All

Replies

• fatsis
    Options
    Hello all. Thank God for this website. And the price .... perfect. I have been trying to lose
    weight all year long and just could not do it. This site has truly motivated myself, something I
    was truly missing.

I do not have a low selfesteem (fatsis), I was viewing this site because a coworker came in
    my office and had me login. So I was just being funny.

I have lost about 5lbs already and plan to loss 30lbs total and I feel like for the first time
    I am heading in the right direction. I have begun lightly weightlifting and walking and
    running on the treadmill.

I just do not want to go through another summer overweight and I want to be a good
    example for my 2 beautiful girls and Beautiful wife.

God Bless All
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great site and I know you'll get lots of support. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:

I have two sisters who live in Illinois. I don't know how close to Peoria they are though. One lives in Biggsville and the other lives in Kirkland. I don't know if you know where those towns are or not.
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter how you got here, your here and we got ya. You will find the site has great tools to help track and monitor every thing. *will almost*.

The people here are great and always some one around to bend an ear. Welcome .
  • fatsis
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. You are right this is a great site.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Glad you found us and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • fatsis
    Options
    The tool that has helped the most is the recording of your food intake. Wow, have I made some changes. I am yet to meet the carbs and fat goals. I am beating the calories though. Baby steps.
    Thanks and good luck to you.

God Bless
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HELLO ...... and ..... WELCOME !! Best wishes to you on your goals. :flowerforyou: