Any other artists around?

Options
2»

Replies

• PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I never saved anything I did. Much less remembered to take photos but I do have one or two somewhere. This was the only one I could find readily.
    It's years old. Haven't drawn or painted in a long time. One of those "things I need to start doing again".
    pnMLBoC.jpg
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    bah i give up.
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Does music count?
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I used to draw and paint all the time but I'm so rusty I don't really think I'm any good anymore :( feel like I was better as a child than now!

Don't let a long absence from your art stop you. If it was within you to create something it still is. It is like that person we lost in the mirror.. they are still there, you just have to find them.
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Does music count?

Yes absolutely Music Counts. The act of creation through your medium of expression.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I haven't drawn since December...waiting for inspiration to kick in :(

eye2_zps5695272e.jpg
    1391855_169271043274476_147262895_n_zps0d10cce1.jpg
    collage4_zps60cfcc2f.jpg
    collage_zps53b19045.jpg
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Some stuff I've worked on...

5396342_7693.jpg

5396342_9849.jpg

2wd34so.jpg

9t2ttj.jpg

Two of my favorite photos that I've taken...

fnssk6.jpg

2iqzau1.jpg
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    This is from a comedic comic I'm goofing around on, that's sort of a Behind the Music about Josey and the *****cats. Lots of drugs and horrible crap. :P

josey.jpg?t=1391575495
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Does music count?

Yes!! Music is art! And it's also a muse for visual art :D
  • sarahc142
    Options
    This is from a comedic comic I'm goofing around on, that's sort of a Behind the Music about Josey and the *****cats. Lots of drugs and horrible crap. :P

josey.jpg?t=1391575495

That's so good! I wish I could draw simple clean lines like that in comics, I can only make something look good after a million layers
  • sarahc142
    Options
    Sellybean2- oh my gosh I LOVE those fish ones especially! Those look seriously so cool

BJLeech- those are amazing too, I really like the boat picture and the drawing of the little girl!
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Wow, amazing works!
    I am terrible at drawing, that's why i really admire artists :smile:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Sellybean2- oh my gosh I LOVE those fish ones especially! Those look seriously so cool

BJLeech- those are amazing too, I really like the boat picture and the drawing of the little girl!

Thanks!
  • jrknotts
    jrknotts Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I draw and paint. Also really into Photography. No pics at the moment, at work :(
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Had an art scholarship in school, couldn't convince myself of an art job so now I'm a nurse haha. Love to see successful artists!

Same here!! I'm not a nurse though. But I also had an art scholarship, then went down a different path (liberal arts degree and auditing/accounting-type jobs) I'm a casual dabbler in the arts but this is fun to see others' work!
  • evanblove
    evanblove Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My daughter is the artist in the family. If I think about it, I will post some of her stuff when I get home from work.
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm a musician and writer . . . so no visual arts necessarily but I consider myself an artist. :)
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Wow lots of talented people here!! Music and writing TOTALLY count! Actually writing is the most difficult form of self-expression there is. I did a paper on it for my linguistics class - learning about the skill of words and writing was actually rather mind-blowing!

Dance counts too!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

**on a side note, I am always looking for illustrators for my company to do freelance gigs - I usually find them on Behance, but if you are interested PM me.**