Lipoflush anyone used it?

Options
My trainer is pushing me to try this Lipoflush fat burner, I'm not normally into supplements but she has had a few clients have sucess on it.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Get a new Trainer.. I am sure they will be more than happy to sell you the product too right??

Hate trainers that push crap on their customers... bad trainer.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Get a new Trainer.. I am sure they will be more than happy to sell you the product too right??

Hate trainers that push crap on their customers... bad trainer.

^ This is probably accurate.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Would you really want to use anything that sounds like a Toilet cleaner ' Lipoflush leaves your toilet sparkling'
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a fat burner. There are calories in and there are calories out.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    My trainer is pushing me to buy pills from him, I'm not normally into supplements but she has had a few clients have sucess on it.

Thoughts?

FTFY.

Answer is obvious.
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just to clarify, my trainer isn't selling the pills and isn't making any profit from this, I'll need to order them from a site that she has no afflication with.
    Thanks for everyone's feedback.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Just to clarify, my trainer isn't selling the pills and isn't making any profit from this, I'll need to order them from a site that she has no afflication with.

That might actually be worse....

If they were making money, I can see them pushing it. Since they're not, it just means they're an idiot. Get a new trainer.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I'll need to order them from a site that she has no afflication with.

Did she suggest the specific site? Maybe she has an affiliation you don't know of. Either way I'd still get a new trainer. One that isn't into magic pills and actually knows what they are doing.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Oh. Your trainer is incredibly stupid then. I'm not sure which is worse.