62 pounds gone.. pics

Options
2»

Replies

• lyndsloo
    Options
    You look SO BEAUTIFUL! Awesome, awesome, awesome. What an accomplishment. :)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Aww that was very nice to correct her photos for her.

Hey op, to post pics in the future just change the IMG and /IMG thats in your link to small letters then it will work perfectly.

Great job with the 62 lbs!
  • solrak1969
    solrak1969 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah I see it also..good job!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes and another Yes, you can see the difference. You look amazing. The face is thinner and your body... well it's just fantastic. You have done an amazing thing. You should be so proud of yourself. I hope you see what we see very soon. You are an inspiration, Congratulations and keep up the amazing work.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, you look awesome, what a difference. You should be so proud of yourself
  • foxyketty1206
    foxyketty1206 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You can see difference, in your chin and body shot. Keep it up your almost at your goal!
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I think the problem is that you already had a gorgeously pretty face....... it certainly is the body shots where you can truly see a MAJOR difference!!!! You should be soooooooo proud of yourself..... I'm proud for you!!!! (hugs) xxx
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    YES!!! And I agree with NikkiJennings - you are gorgeous! :) The difference is DEFINITELY noticeable to me. Keep going!
  • bellanean
    Options
    I really needed these comments, thank you all so very much! I cant wait to see what you all see, hopefully soon!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Welldone you! There is definately a difference! :smile: Thanks for the inspiration for me to keep going! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!