New Member Today

Options
A family member suggested I join,

I have a weight loss goal but more importantly I have a life goal.
I want to enjoy an active life again.
I once had such a life, I wasn't tired all the time, I craved and ate healthy foods.My body didn't hurt and physical activity was easy.
A motorcycle accident and then a bad marriage developed into a bout of depression that got the better of me; weight gain, inactivity, more weight gain and finally a divorce.

Some years later................................ Happy to say the feelings of depression no longer loom heavy over my head, and I have been in a healthy long-term relationship with a wonderful man who does not trigger those feelings of sadness due to my physical appearance and condition.
I am loved and accepted by him exactly as I am.

I want to enjoy a long healthy life with him.
Loosing weight and regaining a healthy active life will help me accomplish that.

Thanks for listing. :smile:

Replies

• brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    That is awesome that you realize that your life goal is more important than just the weight loss. And I am happy to hear that you have a happy and healthy relationship. Those kinds of relationships are much needed. Welcome to the site and I wish you well on your journey.
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thank You for your warm welcome.
  • Kezza220
    Kezza220 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Best of luck in your journey! I only joined 4 weeks ago so add me as a friend if you like!
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    Add me, I need all the friends I can get
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thank you...:smile: