Unhappy with body shape

Options
I've been yo-yo'ing my weight for a while. I started at 153 and got down to a low of 129, my lowest pic is from 133. I'm currently at 138. I hate my stomach. It is NOT normal for it to be this big at my weight, I am 5'3". I just want it gone... It should be smaller by now, but it looks closer to my 153 pic than my 133 pic.

Here is me from 153-133
BriannaBeforeandAfter_zpsce5cbdc3.jpg

And me here at 138
0fb6e580-23d6-4e0e-bae9-a25cdae8dbb2_zps385f8595.jpg

Replies

• hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can do it! It takes dedication, honesty with what you eat and how much you are eating so you can make proper adjustments). Rome wasn't built in a day. It it was easy, then it wouldn't be worth fighting for.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Body fat comes off differently for everybody. Being women, our bodies tend to hang on to belly fat. But it will go away as you continue to lose weight.
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Just sometimes it gets old looking at my body and seeing the lack of progress I've made since May of 2012. And that website- mybodygallery? I haven't seen a single picture of somebody with a body that looks like mine at my height and weight :(
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm am down to 122lbs from a start weight of 142 and still has a bloated looking tummy... I'm doing the 30 day shred to try to tone up a little but I'm not sure how many more pounds I am comfortable with losing. My tummy retains fat here and would love to know if that area can be targeted!

I've had two babies so I'm not expecting miracles :/