Hi! I'm new

Options
Just wanted to try this site out and see how it goes. Nothing seems to work and the older I get the less successful the weight loss has become. Hope this helps!

Replies

• Jinxers62
    Options
    :embarassed: I am so happy my Doctor told me about this site. I need to have a little support with all this. I have lost and gain so many times. I need to drop about 40 lbs. Change my mind frame and keep it off. The sad part is I feel so good at my healthy weight why do I keep ruining it and fall back? I am determined this time to be successful for me!
  • beth2411
    beth2411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, Same here dieted for years with no real success, and the older i get the more i put on and less i lose. People on here have done really well and lost loads so hopefully we should too.
    Good luck on your jouney

beth :flowerforyou:
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined the site on 9/1 and love it!
  • JulieC73
    Options
    Welcome Dani,
    I joined just last week. And finding the info available here very helpful. The food and exercise tracker are greater and I'm already figuring out some changes I need to make. Understand that older-you-get-harder-to loss-weight. Must be some sort of adherent added to fat after forty ;) Best wishes to you!
    Julie