what do men want for valentine's day?

Options

Replies

• Sirrunsalot75
    Sirrunsalot75 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Valentine's day is pretty much just another day. Alone time with her and some attention is all I really need.
  • YOU GUYS ARE USELESS!!!

I was actually looking for ideas here. Sounds like I'll just be making a nice dinner.

...as for the sexytime posts....aren't gifts supposed to be something you don't get on a regular basis?

You should know your man. WE can't possibly know what he wants. Maybe you should be paying more attention to the things he likes, instead of relying on strangers to tell you what you should already know about him. Seriously, every man is different. We aren't the useless ones in your relationship.

QFT
  • catylina71
    Options
    What I did one year was made him a MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE. I got his favorite bottle of whiskey. it was empty one of course, cleaned it out, went to the craft store and found little things that had to do with the ocean or navel things, glued them and some burgundy ribbon around the top. (the silky kind) and i wrote him a love letter, burnt the edges a little to give it a worn and old look and scrolled it up, tied it with a little piece of the same ribbon i used on the bottle itself. and i put a cork in it. HE ABSOLUTELY loved it. because it was person and i took the time to put it all together. every part of it was thought out. then i cooked him a nice meal, his favorite, lobster and fillet Mignon and a baked potato and then we watched a movie together.. and now that i think about that night, no, we did not have sex that night. and that was ok. you said he likes jameson, so try to find an empty bottle if he has one. if not, ask at the local bars in the area. they may have one around.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Anal

Damn. I think you hit the nail on the head, sorta speak...
    No thanks...
    41vyuSVjCAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Anal

Cosmo sez 'sunglasses'. I say this^^
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Mine wants a massage by yours truly :happy:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Ideas please!

my husband is getting fish and chips, beer and a shag... oh and maybe some little heart shaped chocolates!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS ARE USELESS!!!

I was actually looking for ideas here. Sounds like I'll just be making a nice dinner.

...as for the sexytime posts....aren't gifts supposed to be something you don't get on a regular basis?

You should know your man. WE can't possibly know what he wants. Maybe you should be paying more attention to the things he likes, instead of relying on strangers to tell you what you should already know about him. Seriously, every man is different. We aren't the useless ones in your relationship.

yep yep!
  • Trishsimon
    Options
    Some of the comments on here are funny I now see that some women think about sex as much as men, I don't think men are as into valentines as some women personally I couldn't give a toss a card would do me but my husband is very much into it and has booked a weekend away in Kilkenny, Ireland for us both I've tried to cancel it 3 times but he is having none of it so I've had to go out and get him a small present :happy:
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    To not mention anything about Valentine's Day.

This year my bf and I are going out of town for a few days, a week after Valentine's Day. But we're really doing it so he can get away from his job and I can get away from the kids.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    sex and no nagging or b***hing.

^^ Knows what's up......Maybe 3-4 times...
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Da BUTT
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Steak & BJ
    Odus, meet summertime_girl.
    talk%2Bamongst%2Byourselves.gif
    It's the perfect man gift for ALL occasions!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Summertime_girl has the right answer!

Do you wanta be my Valentine? ;)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Steak & BJ
    Odus, meet summertime_girl.
    talk%2Bamongst%2Byourselves.gif
    It's the perfect man gift for ALL occasions!

GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Of course all men would like sex. But honestly, I would be good with a nice prepared meal and a movie at home. Not too much chocolate for me because I'm trying to loose weight. Sex is optional.

Sex is never optional.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Steak & BJ

Steak is over-rated.

Totally sounds like my husband hehe. He is pescetarian.
This discussion has been closed.