Thanks Everyone!

Options
Just wanted to thank eveyone on the site for all of your posts. I don't respond to a lot of you, but I read just about every post here. I've learned so much from your questions and answers.

Because of you, I have changed the way I think. It is no longer so important to me what the scale reads or how much I lose. The most important thing is that I'm eating healthier than I ever have, and I'm exercising faithfully at least 4 times a week. Most weeks I exercise every day for 60 minutes; and yes, I eat my exerciese calories!

As a bonus, I am losing every week. The losses aren't large (4 to 6 pounds) like they were with past efforts. But the losses have been consistent, and I'm happier than I've ever been with myself.

I am so excited by these changes! And it would never have happened without you!

So-o-o-o, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Replies

• JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to thank eveyone on the site for all of your posts. I don't respond to a lot of you, but I read just about every post here. I've learned so much from your questions and answers.

Because of you, I have changed the way I think. It is no longer so important to me what the scale reads or how much I lose. The most important thing is that I'm eating healthier than I ever have, and I'm exercising faithfully at least 4 times a week. Most weeks I exercise every day for 60 minutes; and yes, I eat my exerciese calories!

As a bonus, I am losing every week. The losses aren't large (4 to 6 pounds) like they were with past efforts. But the losses have been consistent, and I'm happier than I've ever been with myself.

I am so excited by these changes! And it would never have happened without you!

So-o-o-o, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean , I know I couldn't be doing as well with out all the good support on here. You are doing such a wonderful job at taking care of your body and putting a smile on from your achievements is a healthy mind as well. :happy:
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks, auntKaren!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Keep going! And I'm glad you are reading.