Biggest loser Finale tonight anyone?

Options
chism21
chism21 Posts: 155 Member
the finale is about to start.
reply with who you think will win and why does he/she deserve it.
Also do you like the show?

I think is a great motivator for a lot of people to lose weight and though it might no be the healthiest advice ever. A least it get the point to the people " don't wasted your years being overweight when you can have an amazing life."

P.s. I think Rachel will win and she earn it. she just look like she is ready to get the most out of her life! :wink:

Replies

• LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I really hope Rachel wins! She has worked so hard and I think she deserves it.. I think the moment I said, yeah she deserves it, was when they went to the Olympic training centre and she was the only one who cooked and prepared days worth of food so she knew she would be eating properly.. Amazing.

I'm so excited for it lol I love that show...
  • DorisInTheDena
    DorisInTheDena Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I feel like it sets a lot of people up for failure. Weight loss does not happen that fast in real life. I'll still be watching though. :wink:
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Show is a scam. 10, 20, 30 bs in a week???...Dont get me started on all the crying and emotional music! puke!
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Love the show and I'm not vested in any one person winning -- I just love to see all the "afters".....

Obviously its not a real life scenario but I think its great to see people change their lives in such a short time and learn so much about fitness and food. And I'm jealous that its not my job to just worry about working out and what I am eating everyday.
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    Of course it's not real life and your average person is not going to drop 20lbs in a week but I do like the inspiration it provides.
  • MicheleWE
    MicheleWE Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love BL! I can't decide between David and Rachel, they both worked hard and are ready to move on with their lives. I think David will win just because he had the most to lose.
    I know that the way the contestants lose the weight and the time frame for losing is not realistic and in reality people shouldn't try to do it that way. What I do love about the show is the journey of the contestants and the inside transformation. They come in defeated, then they learn they CAN do things they never thought was possible. They gain confidence and stop letting the past failures and hurts dictate their futures. They come to grips and make a decision to move on. That is exciting and it often brings me to tears. Anyone can be victorious, it is making the decision, getting your mind in the right place, surrounding yourself with the tools and going for it. If you should fall down, just pick yourself up and keep going! That is what I've learned, and that is what I see in the show.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i'm cheering for Rachel and i love the show
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I would never be able to go on the show, but omg I would LOVE to work side by side with Jillian Michaels!

I hope David wins, his story is amazing.

I dont know why, but Rachel just...yeah.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    The finale starts an hour later than the normal time here.

Yea I kinda have to watch it--Dolvett calls me EVERY WEEK to remind me to watch him. (teehee)
  • chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    the same. We know preparation is the key for weight lose and she was always prepare; Go Rachel!
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    ummmm......soooo....what does everyone think of that?!

Holy Tumi ROCKED it!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Rachel. But really I'm happy for all the contestants. Tbl had its issues but I still find it motivating. Im also glad they stopped trying to get contestants who'd bring drama.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Oh man. Rachel looks skeletal. Did anyone notice Jillian's "Oh God" when she came out wasn't in a good way?