Moms how do you guys do it.

I don't understand how every mom is not in size 2. I watched my grandson for the last two day and I don't think I will have to workout for a week. Chasing after kids is a job...

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Its definitely exhausting chasing kids all day!
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    I credit most of my weight loss to my 3 kids. I spend all day chasing after them and cleaning after them, then they steal food right out of my hands.
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Chasing after kids can mean it is hard to get into a healthy groove. For the first 6 months of my twins life, I ate what I could grab, where and when I could grab it which meant I was often hungry then made poor choices. :-)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Thanks for admitting its hard!!!! Its the "finishing off their food" "grabbing snacks with them" Not taking time to eat real meals, and not wanting to 'waste' food and tossing what they don't eat so we eat it..... That adds up over the chasing them.

Oh... and I work so I sit on my behind while daycare watches them for too many hours a day too.

Although I will admit, I've now been working out and kicking booty and I am a size 2. No Thanks to the kids! LOL
  • Mother_Warrior
    Mother_Warrior Posts: 44 Member
    I watch my children day in and day out and it's just another day in my life. My Mom watches my kids for a few hours and she is ready for a two day nap! Haha! (My kids are 2,4, &6) I think being younger helps. It's also something we are accustomed to. And like another poster said, it's really hard to be healthy when you are so busy during the day, it's easy to make quick and easy (but not healthy) choices!