Tell me "don't do it!"

Options
Have you ever made a choice to eat something and then wish you could take it back?? So I had a big "chocolate sandwich" as a special treat, and now I so so so want my (almost) nightly WW ice cream bar but I really shouldn't eat both. I have been really good about not going over my calories and if I eat it the ice cream bar, it'll put me over. Help Please!!

Replies

• josstuff
    josstuff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    For every action there is a consequence. I can't tell you not to do it and I can assure you it won't be the end of the world if you go over your count. But look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you really want to mess up what you've worked so hard for. Is it worth it? Is there anyway you can burn off what you've gone over with?
  • Amconley
    Amconley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Uh, don't do it, silly :laugh:
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Go ahead, eat it. But you gotta do an extra 15 minute workout *first*.
  • AlainaKayy
    AlainaKayy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I Agree with Hill8570.
  • Skarlet13
    Skarlet13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Are you hungry?
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Okay, I"m hungry and I'll do some running in place until the end of Biggest Loser to make up for it! Thanks for the comments, and I'll eat it, enjoy it, and work it off! It'll mess up my good record but it won't be the first, or last, time! But valuable lesson, no special snacks at night because I just can't do without my nightly WW ice cream bar!