100lbs to lose

Options
I'm looking for some more buddies on here that are looking to lose 100+lbs. Buddies that actually interact lol and, not just a like here and a random congratulatory there. My New Years resolution (lol) is to lose my weight for good...my New Years resolution should probably have been, not to have to make resolutions about my weight anymore haha. If, you are also looking for some support and motivation please feel free to add me.

Replies

• Big_Justin
    Options
    I am looking for the same thing. I hope to find people with similar goals as me to discuss ups and downs and help with motivation.
  • tericrosby79
    Options
    Hello, I have tried to add you as I have approx 98lbs to lose x
  • emmabakercooke
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm trying to lose around 100lbs xxxx
  • monikagiesbrecht
    monikagiesbrecht Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me! I don't have a limit of how much, I just want to lose weight and a good amount of it!
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, aiming for 116 maybe more once I reach my goal.
  • Pinkcharity23
    Pinkcharity23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a significant amount of weight to release :-) :smile:
  • time4me2change14
    time4me2change14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I don't have a set number in my head for what I want to lose, I just know I want to look and feel healthy! Good luck on your journey. This will be the last year we need to make this resolution so lets make it count!
  • Hazekitty
    Hazekitty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first post on the forums at all really. I'm in that 100+lbs to lose crowd also. I'd love any kind of support or connections possible. I guess anyone should feel free to add me. :happy:
  • sweetpea0202
    Options
    You can add me. Overall I'm trying to lose the around the same amount. I'm tired of being fluffy ;-)
  • blawmt
    Options
    Me too
  • lindanewland37
    lindanewland37 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I lost 30 lbs. in 2013 and my goal is to lose 70 in 2014. Even if I succeed at that I will still have a bunch left to lose - just way too overwhelming to look at it as one big number.
  • Yay! Finally found the Topic for me! New to this forum thing but would really love to lose 100 pounds and you all sound like perfect people to support and be supported by. Don't know how to "add" someone....that's how new I am. Guess I'm too old to catch right on!!

Anyway, started the Super Shred diet today but didn't like what I was reading on that message board. I know that it is a "quick fix" diet for someone needing to lose a quick 20 pounds but, if it works, I'll go from there!!! I've tried everything on the planet.

This is just my first day, but so far, so good!!! I'm constantly eating and definitely not hungry!
  • EscamillaMom
    EscamillaMom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) In total I need to lose 100 plus but I set a goal of 54 to get started and over the "hump".
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have just short of 100 lbs to lose and after leaving MFP, I have come back to be successful this time!!
  • Mom2eio
    Options
    Add me too! I am in the same boat, looking for motivational peers to help me achieve the same goal!
  • SkinnyRach22
    Options
    I am adding you! I like to motivate and be motivated.
  • Renaynay833
    Renaynay833 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank-you to everyone whos added me or sent me friends requests. I hope you all were able to make some more friends and not just with me ???? you all seem really great and, I look forward to getting to know you guys and getting super buff lol
  • motmot21
    motmot21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose and would love support too...please feel free to add me too!!
  • mdeep04
    mdeep04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 80 -feel free to add me!
  • just_do_it25
    Options
    Feel free to add me to. I'm on a journey to lose 100Ibs+ and to run for a 5k in April. I would like to make new friends and motivators.
    Also I could use a little help with what to eat with a very low budget.