Quest bar addiction??

Options
2»

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Yup. And now with the Cookies & Cream? Who needs real food!
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    What a bunch of weirdos in this thread.

If anybody needs me, I'll be eating my ZonePerfect or Premier Protein Crisp bars.

(never had a quest bar... now I'm afraid. Very afraid)
  • zoebug37
    zoebug37 Posts: 1
    Options
    It's not just you! I could eat them all day everyday! Probably one of the best things I've ever put into my mouth!
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Totally did this for dinner last night. I wasn't feel well enough to cook, so I just got a quest bar when it got late and I knew I needed to eat something.
  • Ilovesugar888
    Ilovesugar888 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am addicted. Have two a day. I eat the cinnamon bun ones. Okay...today I had four of them! Only done that once before. Cray!
  • mom2nicknat
    mom2nicknat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have only tried the cookies and cream ones and they are delicious - especially for my after workout "dessert" - heated up in the microwave with a glass of milk.. Cannot wait to try the cookie dough ones - they are next on my list
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    OMG yes :(:(:( My family makes fun of me. Another brand that is "addicting" is Genisoy, my favorite flavor being peanut butter fudge. Genisoy bars are expensive, too, but I get them for cheap at Walgreens.com. I would say I'm torn between Genisoy bars and Quest bars. I like Pure Protein and Luna Bars, but they aren't the same as the other two.

My favorite Quest bar is the chocolate chunk with a close second being chocolate peanut butter. I also like: Cookies and Cream, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Peanut Butter Supreme, the Almond Vanilla flavor, and Chocolate Brownie. I have tried all the flavors but the lemon kind and the wild berry kinds. I do not care to try those two.
  • It is all about raspberry and white chocolate :) They are so expensive though :(
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Like them for dessert.
  • Also - be careful. I'm told that heating them in the mirowave breaks down the protein content.
  • psylvester1
    Options
    tag