AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Options
I have been on MFP for 11 days now and I lost 1lb, I'm excited about that but I'm feeling maybe it should have been more. I don't know if I'm doing this right , if my calories are set right or if my active level is too high... I don't know but does anyone have any suggestions.

Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Congratz on your loss! Weight loss will never be linear. There are weeks I go no loss, then lose two or I lose at about 1 lb a week steady for awhile. A loss is a loss! I wouldn't try to speed it up. A lot of times, if you try to rush it (which generally means cutting calories or upping exercise to unsustainable levels) you will have a higher chance to relapse on bad habits. Just keep up the great work!
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    If you start to stall, or get frustrated, take a read through this:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    With less than 50lbs to lose 1lb a week is fine but remember weight loss is not linear...you will bounce up and down...

It all depends on exercise, water retention, accuracy in logging and weighing your food.

1lb is good...just make sure you are being accurate...