Sushi

Options
2»

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I typically do a mix of nigiri, a roll, and sashimi. Best of all worlds.
  • brighteyes124
    brighteyes124 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, I love me some sushi! Had it yesterday in fact. I usually go for a cup of hot and sour or miso, some edamame and one roll. Spicy tuna or sweet potato and avocado are my two favorites. Sometimes I skip the edamame and have two rolls instead. yum!
  • CookieEmporium
    CookieEmporium Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You're all making me really hungry, and I JUST ate lunch. No fair. :wink:
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Last time I had sushi I ordered:

Salmon avocado roll
    Spider roll
    Dragon Roll

Sometimes it's a california roll instead of the salmon avocado roll.
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    There is a deep part of me that really wishes I could find some sort of sushi I like.. But so far it has been the most foul thing i have ever tried.

i keep trying different kinds though in hopes that one day maybe i will find one that i like..

maybe i can find some ideas on here also.

Honestly, I'm not a huge sushi person, but the one I think seems to always please people that think they don't like it or are hesitant to try it is the California roll. It's vegetarian and tasty. It's gateway sushi. :-) I like spicy tuna rolls, yellow-tail and salmon rolls. I've tried a bunch of other kinds with my boyfriend (who LUUUVES sushi) and these are pretty much the only ones I enjoy myself.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    There is a deep part of me that really wishes I could find some sort of sushi I like.. But so far it has been the most foul thing i have ever tried.

i keep trying different kinds though in hopes that one day maybe i will find one that i like..

maybe i can find some ideas on here also.

Honestly, I'm not a huge sushi person, but the one I think seems to always please people that think they don't like it or are hesitant to try it is the California roll. It's vegetarian and tasty. It's gateway sushi. :-) I like spicy tuna rolls, yellow-tail and salmon rolls. I've tried a bunch of other kinds with my boyfriend (who LUUUVES sushi) and these are pretty much the only ones I enjoy myself.
    Cucumber roll is vegetarian. California roll is not. I think cucumber roll is a good fischer price "my first sushi". :wink: