Cookie dough greek yogurt!! Yum!

Options
13»

Replies

• April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I added a little brown sugar with the peanut butter and it is so good :)
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    that actually sounds disgusting...but i want to try it
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy, I might have to tweak it a bit as I don't like peanut butter, maybe use almond butter instead :smile:
  • KPMP1992
    Options
    I think this will be my dessert tonight. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • milomickey
    milomickey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try this! Thanks for posting
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Oooh, idea? Try it with cookie butter or almond butter instead. I'm not into peanut butter, and why not let it actually taste like real cookies? (If you're gluten-free, you can essentially make cookie butter by mixing almond butter + coconut butter/oil and adding brown sugar and vanilla!!)

I <3 the PB yogurt mix because, PB -- but it tastes nothing like cookies (not even PB cookies. Well, maybe a GS Tagalong.) Your mix sounds delicious (well, minus the coconut! That is not delicious.) And might actually taste a little more like cookies. Next time I'm at the store I'll have to get some almond butter (or almonds). I just stocked up on some Fage 2% on sale. I just love Greek yogurt because it seems to take whatever flavor you put in it and instantly spread through out every bite.
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    When I added the brown sugar and a little extra peanut butter it tastes just like a Tagalong haha which I love, then froze it it's Delish :)