Mini success

Options
lkm111
lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
In July of this year I had just received my Zumba DVDs and started (slowly) going through the introduction and beginning routines. Then I went on vacation to see my sister in Texas and stopping at my parents' house in IL on the way back to help out a little after my Mom's knee surgery. I was gone 15 days total.

Early August I saw "Joy Fit Club" on the Today show and quickly came to this website. I had been doing Zumba regularly, but still did not know what I was going to do about my eating. I quickly realized this was the website for me. It showed me that I was eating TOO LITTLE. Can you believe it? Anyway I (happily :wink: ) made adjustments.

Labor Day weekend I went back to see how my Mom was doing. Sometime during the weekend I said something like, "Are you able to tell any difference in me?" My Mom said immediately, "Gosh, yes! I see a huge difference!"

Nice to hear, and it happened so much faster than anything else I have ever done. Zumba and MFP seems to be a great combination for me!

Replies

• cynditoney
    Options
    Congratulations on a winning combination!! Way to go!!
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! Keep up the motivation and you will reach your goals!
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Your doing great..keep up the good work
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    Good job... It is amazing when others can tell a difference in us... Keep up the good work.... I hope eventually I can lose enough for someone to tell a difference...
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    Great to hear... you found your winning balance. Keep up the good work. Congrats.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Now you have the winning combination for you! Keep up the good work and reap the benefits! Not only the weight loss, but better health as well. Kudos to you!
  • supernova48
    Options
    Good job!

Just keep going; sounds like you are one the right track.

:-)
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. It's so nice when your family sees and supports your efforts. Keep up the good work and you'll reach your goal before you know it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!